Many women stay in bad situations for fear of not having anywhere else to go. DOVE,a domestic violence assistance organization based in Quincy, Massachusetts, provides options for those women. The law firm of Baker, Braverman & Barbadoro, P.C. in Quincy is trying to help.
The Firm is conducting a personal and household drive to help out the families that utilize DOVE’s services. The Toothboss recently donated 144 toothbrush/toothpaste kits to this drive. I encourage everybody to help out this very worthy cause by contributing simple household items.
Items being accepted by Baker, Braverman & Barbadoro, P.C. at their offices on the fifth floor at 300 Crown Colony Drive and in the building’s lobby include:
- Personal hygiene – toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, nail clippers
- Bed and bath – shampoo, conditioner, bath towels, washcloths, pillows
- Kitchen – paper towels, Kleenex, disposable utensils/plates, silverware, pots/pans
- Cleaning Supplies – floor cleaner, disinfecting wipes, mops, brooms, Windex
- Feminine hygiene products – sanitary napkins, shaving cream
The general public and fellow tenants of 300 Crown Colony Drive are encouraged to contribute. The drive began on April 14 and will continue through May 30.
“We would like to thank Dr. Wolfert for his generous donation of the toothbrushes and kits,” said Paul N. Barbadoro, a partner at The Firm. “This is the second drive we have conducted for DOVE. The response was to our drive for coats and canned goods last November was tremendous. We hope that with the good weather now here, more people, like Dr. Wolfert just did, will come out and help this very worthy cause.”